Imperial Multispeciality Hospital have a Centre of excellence for Spine disorders. Our Spine specialists are well experienced and trained at some of the best hospitals in India. The specialized infrastructure is designed to suit the needs of patients and built for maximum comfort and efficiency. Patients benefit from advanced medical diagnostics, treatment and the personal care that only comes in facilities, where the focus is on individualised, patient specific management and treatment plans. Our consultants practice evidence based medicine, adding their own invaluable experience and follow internationally benchmarked treatment protocols.
Accurate diagnosis of spinal problems requires great expertise and cutting-edge techniques and this is offered by the Imperial Multispeciality Hospital spine team. The spine consultants involve a multi-disciplinary team of neurophysicians, endocrinologists, physiotherapists to ensure that a holistic treatment is given to each patient. Patients and their families are actively involved in designing a patient specific treatment plan. All these customized care plans maximise the success of our treatments.
Conditions and symptoms related to the spine, that are routinely and effectively treated here:
- Back pain
- Bulging disk
- Disk disease including infection
- Lumbar spondylosis
- Spinal stenosis
- Spondylotic myelopathy
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery:
- Lesser risk of post-surgery complications and infection
- Shorter and more comfortable post-operative recovery in the comfort of one’s home
- Better clinical outcomes; Patients regain their functional abilities faster
- Many pre-existing medical conditions are not a contraindication for undergoing Minimally invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery ensures quicker recovery and return to active life.