Infertility is the inability to conceive a baby within 12 months. In simple words, if a couple cannot become pregnant within a year of having regular sex without the use of any contraceptives, it can be termed as infertility. Infertility, that affects both men and women, is slowly becoming common in the society today and almost 15% of all couple are infertile.
Infertility affects both men and women equally, many a time either one is the reason, whereas sometimes there are issues with both the man and woman.There are infertility treatment options available today. So select best infertility treatment in Pune for your infertility problem.The male infertility treatment and female infertility treatment can be done successfully once the root cause of it is known, which includes:
Causes of Infertility in Men:
- There may be a non-typical production of sperm due to undescended testicles, genetic reasons or health issues like diabetes, chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- There may be a problem in the delivery of the sperm like premature ejaculation, blockage in the testicle, damage to reproductive organs.
- Many a time factors like exposure to pesticides and radiation also affect fertility.
- Lifestyle habits like smoking and alcohol consumption also effect fertility negatively.
Causes of Infertility in Women:
- Hormonal disorders affect the release of eggs from the ovaries.
- Certain abnormalities in the opening of the cervix, polyps in the uterus or the shape of the uterus also cause infertility.
- Reproductive cancers can impair the level of female fertility.
Infertility treatment depends on a number of factors, do get familiar with our team of gynecologists in order to know their experience which makes it evident why you should choose us for your Infertility Treatment in Pune.
Men Infertility Treatment Involves:
- Removal of the varicose vein in the scrotum, through a surgery.
- Extracting sperm directly from the testicles or from the bladder.
- A surgery can repair blocked epididymis.
Women Infertility Treatment Involves:
- Certain drugs maybe prescribe to women to promote ovulation
- Surgery can help eggs pass through the blocked fallopian tubes.
- The process of Intrauterine insemination, IUI, where a sperm sample is directly placed in the uterus.