Quality Care :
The Pulmonary Medicine Department provides top-of-the-line services in the diagnosis and management of various Respiratory Diseases and Sleep Disorders. In-house Doctors specialized in respiratory medicine diagnose and treat conditions affecting the respiratory (breathing) system.
- Asthma, COPD, Pneumonia
- Interstitial Lung Disease, Lung Cancer, Tuberculosis and Sleep Related Breathing Disorders.
- The Department conducts Pulmonary Function Test for comprehensive diagnosis and management of various Respiratory Diseases.
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing (Spirometry, Volumes, Diffusion Studies)
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Bronchoscope (for adult and paediatric patients)
- Asthma Clinic- comprehensive evaluation and management of Asthma
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Respiratory Critical Care
- Our motto is to provide personalized care to all our patients round the clock with any types of acute respiratory problems
- Separate Outpatient rooms for male and female patients
- Inpatient male and female ward with isolation for sputum positive tuberculosis cases. The total beds available are 30
- Video Bronchoscopy suite with a well trained staff
- Rooms for professors, associate and assistant professors
- DOTS centre with health educator, DOTS provider and Social workers
- Computerised spirometer with a printer, for evaluation of lung function is also available.