Imperial Hospital Heart Centre provides a comprehensive range of diagnostics as well as therapeutic services for patients with cardio vascular ailments. The Centre provides dedicated round-the-clock services to all patients with heart ailments.
The Centre Has Received The Prestigious Lumen Global Award For The Best Response In Acute Heart Attacks for its effective practices to treat heart attacks during the Golden Hour: first hour after the onset of a heart attack, during which if the person gets the required treatment he can expect near-complete recovery.
Treatment & Surgeries
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiothoracic And Vascular Surgery
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery – CABG
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Clinical & Critical Cardiology
- Electrophysiology & Arrhythmia Services
- Technology For Heart Care
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery – MICS
- Heart Failure & Transplant